November 16, 2012

Holiday Kids' Bazaar in Astoria

I am so excited to announce that my good friends babyNOIR & the Story Nook are presenting their first holiday event: Holiday Kids' Bazaar in Astoria!

This will be a great opportunity for browsing through amazing selection of products from local artisans and designers. This event also benefit Queens Library Foundation. Buying products here will support our local economy & the artists, too!

Astoria is one of the most rapidly growing, exciting neighborhood in NYC. I feel like more and more creative people are moving in and this event will help you dig your local talents!

Come visit us!

Randy's Kaiju Big Battel & my yoriko New York will be part of it, too!
I'll be bringing some holiday editions of popular products.

It says "kids'", but some venders will carry grownup stuff such as hand-crafted jewelry and women's and men's fashion.

Please come and cheer! There's something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts