May 23, 2012

Birthday Presents for Little Girls

These two month were birthday months!
My daughter & I went to four birthday parties of her classmates.

As I started another part-time job, I did lots of last minute thinking & sewing for those girls. Although I couldn't  make everything handmade for every party,  I did my best.

What a joy to make things for girls at one of the most adorable ages!

halter top & crochet flower pin.
one of Echo fabrics by Lotta Jansdotter.


the most girly bunNY I ever made.
Kiliko was quite jealous.

Skip hop,  pocketed skirt.

For the girly bunNY, I used trimmings that my grandma left behind. I hope she is happy up there that things she adored but couldn't use up in her life time are still being very useful & living on in others' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts